- Dishonored: don't notice me. don't notice me. don't noti- AH CRAP!
- Fallout(3, New Vegas): *spends 2 hours perfecting appearance*
- Assassin's Creed(revelations, brotherhood, 3): I want that hood. and that horse. and that-- well hello ladies.
- Hitman Absolution: *deep sighing*
- Metro Last Light: *deep swooning*
- Minecraft: -and now I'm lost...
- Far Cry 3: LOOT. EVERYTHING.
- Resident Evil Revelations: AHAHhaHa, no. Nope. Fuck you. Fuck this. Fuck that air vent--
- Silent hill Homecoming: This isn't scary at all! Severely disturbing, but not scary.
- Silent hill shattered memories: *gross sobbing*
- GTA: *hordes seemingly rare cars and never use them*
- Sims 3: *forgets to include bathroom*
- DoTA: *completely disregards campaign and plays custom games instead, then makes own map in World Editor*
- Bioshock: THAT CORPSE WASN'T THERE BEFORE..*attacked by splicer playing dead* SEE, I FUCKIN' KNEW IT.
And the last one submission for our Gaming Week Submission Saturday. It’s very unusual and it doesn’t contain any human cosplayers. What it certanly contains is atmosphere and awesome crafted props from video games. Enjoy!
Gaming Week #4 (Unusual Submission):
Props from Metro 2033, Fallout and Silent Hill
P.S. All pictures here are small sized. You can enjoy large versions in author’s DeviantArt gallery.
wow look at all that male dominance this skeleton is exerting
Fear the Future
Another thing I made, this time Metro: Last Light flavoured. Once again I hope you guys enjoy it c:
2035 is a reality.
My Metro 2033 Ranger cosplay at PAX east 2014